Sr. Manager Global Member Experience WeWork
Always leading with an ethnographic, strategic, human-focused, and data-backed approach to creating impactful outcomes. Founder, Project Manager, Board Member, Mentor, Investor, and more.
• Designed/implemented a cross-functional revenue optimization international program called Member Growth for the company in the form of a process enabling 100 full-time employees to provide business-accretive solutions and programming to their clients resulting in 8 points in NPS increase, $200K TCV in extended leases and $100K TCV new leases in two quarters
• Created/implemented executive/SVP informed strategy to scale change management efforts that led to the expansion of the change management program to LATAM
• Distributed a SoftBank learning series for WeWork clients/members with content from SB’s startup portfolio via the Member Growth program distributed to 50 WeWork buildings
• Conducted ethnographic, qualitative, and quantitative research and created the strategy to optimize employee salary & time costs when enhancing office space for Fortune 1 clients resulting in optimized product pricing
• Recruited 120+ startups & SMBs over 3-Qs, resulting in 2 tech startups receiving VC funding totaling $5M while 20 SMBs increased revenue by 5X & gained WeWork as a distribution channel
• Designed program & recruited startups to join SoftBank’s startup accelerator
• Built/maintained an international network of 200+ mentors, SDOs, angels, VCs, experts, service providers, startups, & SMBs to scale the growth opportunities for the startups & SMBs
• Created a national internship program for students seeking to gain startup experience while aligning their talents with the needs of the startups & WeWork Labs
• Managed a client-paid program (Fortune 1) in the Midwest for WeWork to increase the region’s startup activity resulting in 70 startups joining the program resulting in company 1 Head Quarter relocation & 1 $500K investment
My Academic Background:
Electrical Engineering Technology and Entrepreneurship, Science and Business, University of Huston. Entrepreneurship Program Diploma, Wolff Center for Entrepreneurship.
Areas of Expertise
Capital & Funding
Korean: Elementary Proficiency